Pirox Support
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Combat Rogue 25+

Nach unten

Combat Rogue 25+ Empty Combat Rogue 25+

Beitrag  yaju Sa Jan 30, 2010 11:07 pm

For my intercept key I want the bot to cast stealth, so I put this macro:

Quote:
/cast !stealth

For my first attack, and the spam attack, I put this macro:

Quote:
/castsequence [stealth]Cheap Shot; reset=target sinister strike, Kidney Shot, sinister strike, slice and dice, sinister strike, sinister strike, Eviscerate, sinister strike, sinister strike,Slice and Dice, sinister strike
/cast sinister strike

or if you want to use dps moves instead of KS, use this one:

Quote:
/castsequence [stealth]Cheap Shot; reset=target sinister strike, sinister strike, slice and dice, sinister strike, sinister strike, Kidney Shot, sinister strike, sinister strike,Slice and Dice, sinister strike
/cast sinister strike

That macro basically opens with cheap shot if you are in stealth, or sinister strike if you aren't, then uses a simple rotation of SS spam, Slice and Dice, and Kidney Shot to kill the mob. I put the "/cast sinister strike" at the end because sometimes my bot would get stuck trying to cast a finishing move that requires combo points when he didn't have any so that solves the problem.

Next, I put this as my FinishMove macro:

Quote:
/castrandom Eviscerate, Eviscerate, Sinister strike

This will cast Eviscerate 66% of the time and Sinister Strike 30% of the time. I did it this way because I was noticing sometimes he wouldn't kill the mob with the first evisc and then would be stuck with no combo points.

Then for my bubble key, I simply put evasion on a key and bind that to bubble in PvPTool.

Poisons:
I have tried a few different ways of applying poisons with my bot, and this is the simplest one I've found. It uses buffing and a little manipulation/trickery of the bot.

First create a macro for applying a poison of your choice to the main hand weapon, and one for the off hand weapon:

MH poison macro (Replace POISONHERE with the name of the poison you want):

Quote:
/use POISONHERE
/use 16
/click StaticPopup1Button2

OH poison macro (Replace POISONHERE with the name of the poison you want):

Quote:
/use POISONHERE
/use 17
/click StaticPopup1Button2

And then to set it up so your bot will use the poisons, bind each one of those macros to a different key, I use '[' for MH and ']' for offhand.

Then, in the "Opt" tab and the "Other" tab, set the buff durations like this:

Quote:
Buff1 Duration: 61
Buff2 Duration: 61
Buff3 Duration: 62
Buff4 Duration: 62

Then, under your "Keys" tab put your MH poison key on buff1 and your OH poison key on buff3. Put a key that's not bound to anything on buff2 and another key that isn't bound to anything on buff 4. What this does is makes your bot cast the first poison (and again every 61 minutes), then tries to cast another buff right after giving it time to finish applying the first poison, then casts your second poison (and again every 62 minutes after that), and tries to cast another buff giving it time to apply the poison. This works for me, let me know what you guys find out.

Now, for general settings:

spam time: 500ms

melee range: 7

eat on hp%: 50

finishmove%: 25

bubble%: 25

This setup works well for my rogue. Let me know what you all find out.

Enjoy and goodluck!
d

yaju
bin neu hier
bin neu hier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Nach oben Nach unten